Easy PIR sensor and servo Arduino project. Motion triggered art animations. This simple beginners level Arduino project can be modified to fit any artwork design. See the steps and tools list below:
Used in this project:
Elegoo UNO R3 Starter Kit: http://amzn.to/2qpe9f6
Glue Gun: http://amzn.to/2rnNxcd
Cutting Mat: http://amzn.to/2qoSovC
Pentel Brush Pen: http://amzn.to/2qOGxbF
1.Design the artwork you are going to use in your arduino project.
2. Decide which part of the artwork will be controlled by the micro servo.
3. Decide where to hid the PIR sensor.
4. Construct your interactive arduino project.
5. Code the arduino using the IDE.
6. Check the movements are working correctly.
7. Install 9V battery and hang your artwork.